Thursday, December 18, 2014

Week in Review: December 15-18

This week was pretty much a catch-up week for us. Between a counselor visit, a special music assembly, and our party on Thursday we stayed busy. We still managed to squeeze in a lesson on fact and opinion in reading, take a test over mixtures and matter in science, and start learning about fractions in math. We will hit the ground running again in January!

Speaking of January...can you believe the first half of your child's third grade year is behind us? The time has just flown by, and I have loved getting to know each of my students. I was so spoiled this year with so many individual Christmas gifts, as well a very generous class gift. I will be doing some shopping for sure over the winter break! I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful group of kids and families this year, and I look forward to seeing everyone in January.

No comments:

Post a Comment